Kids are messy. They can't help it. They don't have the coordination adults have. I remember when my kids were little, and they would spill on the floor and the horrified look of others in the store, or at a restaurant or the park..and I would just be thinking "why are others so upset". I get it, the employee thinks I am going to make them clean the mess or I am going to yell at my child for spilling...no I help clean the mess, and I give my kids another serving, no need to get upset about it!
But, what if there were a better way, a way that kids could have more confidence in not spilling. Even if as parents we don't get upset when our toddlers spill, I can see where the child would be upset, losing half their snack. I was offered the chance to try the SnackPals by Wow Gear, and I am so excited to tell you about it.
It seems like Magic! At first the serving cup is empty, but turn it upside down, give a little shake and...Voilà!!! Open the lid and your next few snacks are waiting for you!
SnackPals® ‘ Interlocking hinges dispense snacks one mouthful at a time. When the lid is closed the flow gate swings freely allowing a few snacks to escape. But when the lid is opened, the flow gate stays closed helping to ensure that snacks only go where they belong.
• Portion Control: Dispense snacks one mouthful at a time for healthy snack time fun. Helps with Potion Control & Rate of feeding!
• Easy & Fun to Use: Keep snacks organized and on hand.
• Less Spills: Means fewer snacks on the floor and under the car seat.
• BPA & PVC Free: 100% guaranteed food safe materials.
• Clean Storage: Keep the snack in while keeping germs, sand and dirt out!
• Dishwasher Safe: Clean all parts safely and easily
I like my SnackPals so much, I wanted to let 2 of my readers try it out too! Enter to win below, and good luck!
Snack Pals WOW Gear
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.