One of my biggest problems is when I am out. Places always offer the pink and blue packets, and sometimes the yellow, but I don't like those. I really like my Stevia. I am so excited that Pyure Organic Stevia is not only delicious, but it's super portable!
I have been taking this with me wherever I go and I really remember to use it now. Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia Extract. It's available in Simply Sweet or Vanilla. I use the vanilla in my coffee, and the simply sweet in my tea.
Toss this in your bag, keep it on your desk, or carry it in your pocket. It’s a totally organic, on-the-go, zero calorie liquid sweetener with a zero glycemic index to boot. Time to banish words like “bland” and “bitter” from your vocabulary, they have no place here.
Don’t tell us we can’t have our cake and eat it too. Our bakeable blend measures cup for cup like sugar, but without all the extra calories. More sweets, less sugar, and even less guilt — it’s win-win-win.
Here is one of my favorite recipes!
Lemon Pound Cake with Lemon Glaze
Fresh lemon zest brightens up this citrusy pound cake. The glaze makes the cake moist and irresistible.
- 1 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup Pyrure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend
- 1/2 tsp Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia
- Preheat oven to 325 °F. Line an 8 x 4- inch loaf pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- Beat together butter and Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, blending after each addition. Beat in vanilla and lemon zest.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir flour mixture into butter mixture, alternating with milk.
- Scrape batter into prepared pan. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until tester inserted into center comes out clean. Let stand 5 minutes. Remove cake from pan and let cool on rack.
- Lemon Glaze: Add water to lemon juice to bring up to 1/2 cup. Combine in saucepan with Pyure Organic All Purpose Stevia Blend and Pyure Organic Liquid Stevia. Bring to a boil on medium and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened and reduced by two-thirds.
- Brush glaze over cooled cake.
- Per 1/8 recipe
- Calories 350
- Fat 26g
- Cholesterol 155mg
- Sodium 310mg
- Carbohydrate 46g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 6g
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.
Post a Comment