The Leaf Glide is the first of its kind. An indoor antenna with the power of an outdoor antenna. The Glide reaches up to 65 miles for a signal (most antennas are 20-25 miles). Using technology called SignaLift the Glide is able to pickup some of the lower frequency channels that other antennas may not get.
The Glide is definitely the largest antenna, but it's still paper thin and reversible. The best part about the Glide is that it's plug and play! Simply plug it into the back of the TV using the cords provided, let the channel scan run, and you are soon on your way to watching great local TV.
The Mohu Glide is the newest antenna in the collection, and here is what makes it special!
- From the makers of the best-selling Leaf HDTV antenna
- Most reliable and innovative antenna on the market today
- 65-mile range
- Amplified by Jolt™ with Clean Peak™ filter technology: most sophisticated amplifier on the market that removes unwanted RF signals and boosts the ones you want
- Patented SignaLift technology is the best at receiving VHF channels
- Multi-directional, no "pointing" needed
- Reversible and paintable to match décor
- Easy to install
- 16 ft. high performance cable included
- 1 year part and labor warranty
You can purchase a Mohu Leaf Glide online here for about $89.99.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.