Ciao Bella comes in several different flavors, but a few of my favorites are:
- Bailey's Sea Salt Caramel Gelato
- Pistachio Gelato
- Chocolate Marscapone Gelato
- Blueberry Passion Fruit Sorbetto
- Limone Sorbetto
- Peach Sangria Sorbetto
What I love about Ciao Bella is that it was first served in a scoop shop in Little Italy New York, and that the chef behind the flavors is so creative. I mean, Peach Sangria Sorbetto? This is SO good, and not something you find everywhere.
If you are like me, you probably want to know what is the difference between Gelato, Sorbetto and how are they different than american Ice Cream.
- Gelato is smoother, creamier, and silkier than ice cream, and it usually contains less fat and air, the less air helps keep it dense and creamy
- Sorbeto is like an american version of sorbet or sherbet. It's usually fruit flavored and doesn't contain dairy.
I really hope you can check out Ciao Bella products, I found mine at Whole Foods!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.