I don't know why. But I hate packing my kids toothbrushes when they go off to a friends for the night or to stay with family. I guess I feel like toothbrushes shouldn't leave the house. I think they will stay cleaner if they stay here, where I can always see them. So, normally when my kids are away for the night, I get them a cheap disposable toothbrush and tell them to toss it before they come home.
Now, with Mouthwatchers I don't have to!
Pack your bags – but don’t forget your Travel Toothbrush! Explore the features of this summer essential:
- Eliminates 99.9% of bacteria that builds up on bristles with EPA- approved silver bristle technology
- Revolutionary Flossing Bristles™: long, soft bristles with 1 micrometer diameter tips reach areas missed by other toothbrushes
- Travel size/foldable version
- Gets deep into teeth grooves and pockets for a superior clean
- Comfort grip handle
- High quality construction
- PBT bristle material outlasts traditional nylon used in competitive brushes
You can purchase Mouthwatchers here, and don't forget to follow them on Facebook and
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.