Capatriti Olive Oil is perfect for my family, because it has a great taste everyone loves. I feel like when I cook things like chicken, the flavor tends to be stronger, and when I made baked goods, I don't even taste a hint of olive, yet we are all getting the good healthy fats we need.
- Extra virgin olive oil – The full-bodied flavor of this nutritious oil is delightful in an array of recipes, or even on its own for dipping.
- 100 percent pure olive oil – The mild flavor of this oil is excellent for grilling, baking, and sautéing.
- Blended oil – This oil provides the benefits of the high smoke point and usefulness in cooking of canola oil with the delicate flavor of our authentic extra virgin olive oil, to create a highly versatile cooking oil.
- Balsamic vinegar – A staple of Mediterranean dishes thanks to its rich, deep notes of red wine and grapes, Capatriti balsamic vinegar is also the perfect complement to any of our edible oils.
- Minced garlic – Our savory garlic is pre-minced and available in oil or water, making it easy to add this essential ingredient to all your favorite dishes.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.