I have tried so many remedies:
- Melatonin (gave me bad nightmares)
- Sleeping pills (next day GROGGY can't do anything)
- Benadryl (leg shakes ALL night if I don't fall asleep in the SHORT window of opportunity)
- Lavender (calms the kids, but doesn't seem to do much for me)
- No TV or devices an hour before bed (no change, nothing!)
- Calcium and Potassium (This works occasionally, I think it's like a baby, fill them up and they sleep)
- Reading a book (ill read that thing all night, won't make me tired)
- More exercise in the day (makes me FEEL tired in the body, not the brain)
SO, I was super happy when I heard about the Sleep Easily products, that I emailed the company and asked to try them.
Sleep Easily is a medication-free sleep solution for the 1-in-3 people who have mild to severe insomnia. Based on the most recognized form of sleep therapy — cognitive behavioral therapy — Sleep Easily helps teach your body the five physical triggers that will get you to sleep in less than 23 minutes. Although it’s based on CBT, Sleep Easily does not feel like therapy.
The Sleep Easily Kit which is $89 comes with;
You can also purchase the ear plugs and eye mask set for $12.99!
The Sleep Easily Eye Mask
The Sleep Easily Earplugs
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.