Oxylent is a multivitamin for adults, children and pregnant women. We tried the 5 in 1 supplement drink, and it was delicious, as well as a big boost of vitamins.
- Oxygenates with Enzymes
- Hydrates with Electrolytes
- Circulates with Amino Acids
- Rejuvenates with Vitamins & Minerals
- Superior multivitamin/mineral content, with a full spectrum of essential nutrients
- Unsurpassed antioxidant power
- Optimum bioavailability
- Science-backed ingredients of superior quality
- No Sugar! Sweetened with pure stevia
- No gluten, dairy, soy, caffeine, or anything artificial
Recommended for People who:
- Are tired of swallowing pills
- Have difficulty digesting
- Are looking for a natural energy boost
- Require electrolytes for hydration
- Want a full-spectrum multivitamin
- Athletes, Travelers, Students, Seniors, Everyone!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.
Post a Comment