Bone broth is very good for humans and pets. There are so many nutrients in bone broth that are acquired from boiling the marrow out of the bones. Caru bone broth offers a human grade variety that is great for your pet.
- Carefully prepared from only human grade ingredients
- Made with USDA-inspected beef bones
- Made from beef that is antibiotic free and contains no added hormones
- Grain and gluten free
- No genetically engineered (GMO) ingredients
- No wheat, corn, soy or meals
- Made in the USA from a family-owned company
- 90% protein on a dry matter basis
- Formulated without artificial preservatives, flavors or colors
- Prepared in small batches
- Great for finicky eaters
- Looks, smells and tastes just like homemade!
My little girl loves when I pour some of the warm broth over her dry kibble at night!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.