· 1 box of white cake mix
· 12 oz of room temperate Sparkling Ice Strawberry Lemonade
· 1 can of vanilla icing
· 4 drops of red food dye
- Preheat your oven to 350°
- Line muffin pan with liners.
- In a medium bowl combine your Sparkling Ice and cake mix, stirring with a whisk until most of the lumps are gone.
- Fill each liner ½-2/3 full of batter.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes until cupcakes are springy and toothpicks comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before frosting.
I Love You Cherry Much
• 1 lime
• 2 shots (1 ounce each) Cherry Flavored Vodka
• 1 bottle Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade
Fill 2 glasses with ice. Squeeze half a lime into each glass. Pour a shot of vodka into each. Top off with Sparkling Ice Cherry Limeade. Garnish with a lime.
One in a Melon
- 3 oz. Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- ½ oz. Peach Schnapps
- Watermelon slices and strawberries for garnish
- Pour vodka and peach schnapps, then Sparkling Ice Strawberry Watermelon over ice. Stir gently to mix.
- Garnish with watermelon slices and strawberries.
Two To Tango
· 1 1/2 cups Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry
· 1 cup pear nectar
· 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
· 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne
In a large pitcher, combine Sparkling Ice Pomegranate Blueberry, pear nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur. Slowly add Champagne. Serve over ice. Garnish with mint and blueberries.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.