Recently we got the chance to check out the new Girl Scouts Friendship Dolls, and I am super excited to tell you about them! Each doll is packaged in a color-coordinated box that showcases her favorite Girl Scouts activities – and even her favorite Girl Scout Cookie! This new trio of friends includes:
* Dresses in a bright purple and light blue Girl Scout knit tee, velour shorts with twill cuffs decorated with the Girl Scout Trefoil design, striped pink leggings and vivid purple vinyl shoes with lavender grosgrain ribbon and light blue corduroy fabric soles
* Loves being a Girl Scout because “it teaches me to be honest and fair so I can make the world a better place!”
* Likes being active and setting goals to keep fit
* Favorite cookie-selling skill: Helping my troop and community
* Favorite cookie: Peanut butter & chocolate
* Wears a bright pink Girl Scout knit tee, blue twill cuffed shorts decorated with the Girl Scout Trefoil design and vivid light blue vinyl shoes that are trimmed with pink grosgrain ribbon and pink corduroy fabric soles
* Loves being a Girl Scout and “learning to be considerate and caring, so I can make the world a better place!”
* Likes listening to music and making her own songs
* Favorite cookie-selling skill: Talking, listening and working with different kinds of people
* Favorite cookie: Thin Mints®
* Dons a bright orange and teal Girl Scout knit tee, an orange velour skirt decorated with the Girl Scout Trefoil design and vivid yellow vinyl boots that feature Trefoil emblems and teal corduroy fabric soles.
* Loves being a Girl Scout and “learning to be courageous and strong, so I can make the world a better place!”
* Likes writing poems and stories to share with friends
* Favorite cookie-selling skill: Setting goals and organizing orders
* Favorite cookie: Caramel & coconut stripes
My boys are in Cub Scouts and absolutely LOVE it. I love the values they learn...we use the motto in every day life "Do Your Best" that's all you can ask of people, right? They are hoping for a Cub Scout "doll" (they claimed they would rather see some of the mascots like the tiger and wolf) to come out soon!
You can purchase the GIrl Scouts Friendship Dolls at Wal-Mart stores nationwide and online at Girlscoutshop.com, Walmart.com and YOTTOY.com.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.