Casey's son Brian is also going to need braces, but now with all that we are hearing about Invisalign for Teens, we are definitely excited to be checking it out. This is some of what I have read.
- Invisalign Teen clear aligners are removable and can straighten teeth without a mouth full of metal and all the disruption and sacrifice that comes with it.
- Virtually aligners, mean there is less social awkwardness to impact teen's confidence and self-esteem during an already vulnerable time. There’s no need for teens to hold back or feel they’re missing out on anything when straightening their teeth with Invisalign.
- With Invisalign, Teens can play sports without fear of injury and continue cheerleading, musical instruments, acting and singing without interference. Because it's removable, brushing and flossing is easy and no food restrictions to worry about either.
- Invisalign Teen eliminates emergency ortho visits for broken wires and brackets and requires fewer appointments since several aligner sets are provided in advance.
- Not all orthodontists specialize in Invisalign Teen. Visit www.invisalign.com and select "find a doctor" to locate experienced Invisalign and Invisalign Teen doctors in your area.
- Invisalign Teen includes up to six free replacement aligners, although clinical data from orthodontists confirms that teens wear their aligners an average of 21 hours per day, just as recommended.
- Small blue dots, officially called compliance indicators, gradually fade as aligners are worn. It's a quick visual check for doctors, teens and parents to confirm aligners are being worn enough to get results.
Don't forget to follow Invisalign on social media!
- Invisalign on Twitter: www.twitter.com/invisalign
- Invisalign on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/invisalign
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.