This year for Father's Day I really wanted to get my dad something special. Something he could use all year and appreciate, versus the dinner out at a restaurant and a card. I loved the idea of giving him the Oral-B Black 7000 Electric Toothbrush with SmartGuide.
This toothbrush has SO many great features including:
- Six High-Performance Brushing Modes: Daily Clean, Deep Clean, Whitening, Massage, Sensitive and Tongue Cleaning.
- Sophisticated pressure-sensor technology alerts you if you’re brushing too hard and automatically decelerates the pulsation and oscillation speeds of the brush head.
- Wireless SmartGuide gives you real-time information about brushing modes, times and areas.
- Specially designed seals and gaskets keep the Oral-B Black water tolerant to 500 millibars of pressure.
- Made of different high-tech materials like silicon, the black travel case protects all of its vital technology.
- Designed by the engineers at Braun, it removes up to 100% more plaque than a regular manual brush.
- Oral-B is the #1 dentist-recommended toothbrush brand worldwide.
A SmartGuide for personalized Oral Care coaching - The Oral-B Wireless SmartGuide provides real-time guidance to help you brush the way dentists recommend. Its quadrant guides help you brush for the recommended 2 minutes (3 minutes with Deep Clean Mode). The SmartGuide is even wall mountable for your convenience.
The Oral-B Black 7000 Electric Toothbrush has SIX brushing modes..did you know you should be brushing differently when you whiten than when you deep clean? I also have sensitive teeth and I love that the brush has an option just for that!
You can purchase the brush online here or in mass retailers for about $169. My readers are also welcome to enter to WIN one of their very own! Enter using the Rafflecopter form below..good luck!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.