One of my favorite stores to shop in is Lands End. I just love how comfy I feel in their clothes, and they have the nicest boys jackets! Recently, I heard about their new body care line called "Coastal Living Body Care" and I knew I had to try it.
Happiness is the first deep breath of ocean air you take, wandering down a dirt path to where lavender blossoms along the edge of the dunes. This new fragrance combines that delicate lavender with nourishing honey, transporting you to a lighthouse by the sea amid the blooms of summer. Our gift set makes it easy to give — or get!
- A nourishing blend of delicate lavender and honey transports you to a lighthouse by the sea
- Moisturizes and softens and lightly fragrances skin
- Enriched with shea butter and vitamin E
- Apply liberally after bath or shower
- A naturally refreshing blend of delicate lavender and honey transport you to a lighthouse by the sea.
- Gently cleanses and lightly fragrances without stripping, drying or damaging the skin’s moisture barrier, leaving skin feeling soft and smooth
- Cleanse, renew and reveal all-day skin radiance with Refreshing Body Wash
- A naturally soothing blend of delicate lavender and honey transport you to a lighthouse by the sea.
- Softens, smoothes, and replenishes dry skin
- Infused with aloe and vitamins A and E
- Naturally occurring oils and emollients absorb instantly to hydrate and strengthen skin for healthy tone and texture
These products start at about $8.50 and can be purchased here or in any Lands End retail store.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way. Please contact Paige@7kidsandus.com with any questions.