In my life, I have been kind of slow. Like, when I was in my teens, I was still immature and didn't want to date, and when I was in my 20's I didn't drink, and was thinking like a teenager. Now that I am in my 30's, I can totally relate to moms who need a drink for themselves now and then.
I am in LOVE with these flavored Vodkas from Ivanabitch.
They come in 11 flavors, so you can find the perfect one just for you.
- Whipped Cream
- Red Berry
- Dutch Apple
I really liked the Whipped Cream the best. I had some in the evening mixed with some decaf coffee, and it was delicious! I have found so many uses for the Whipped Cream Vodka, but here is a recipe I am dying to try!
(Thanks Yummly.com for the recipe!)
- 3 cups vanilla ice cream (18 ounces / about 6 scoops)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 ozs Whipped Cream vodka
- 3 tsps lemon zest (finely grated, 2 medium lemons)
- 1/4 cup lemon juice (freshly squeezed, two lemons)
- whipped cream (additional lemon zest maraschino cherry if desired)
You can purchase Ivanabitch Vodka at most liquor stores.
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way.