When I first bought my smartphone, I have to admit I was clueless. I didn't know anything about how it worked. I didn't have friends or family that showed me theirs and that I played with or borrowed before I got my own, so I went in blind.
I remember the day we got it. Riley wanted to play Plants Vs. Zombies, and I wanted to take some pictures of him using Instagram. The camera kept saying "you need to instal your memory card"....what??
I thought it was like an iPod, the memory is already there..but apparently not.
Just in time, I was offered to try one of Lexar's 16GB microSDHC UHS-I Memory Cards made for mobile phones.
- Premium mobile memory solution for smartphones, tablets, and sports camcorders
- Quickly captures, plays back, and transfers media files, including 1080p full-HD and 3D video
- Leverages UHS-I technology for a read transfer speed up to 90MB/s (600x)*
- Stores up to 4 hours of 1080p HD video; 12,900 photos; or 7,400 songs**
- Includes high-speed, Class 10 microSDHC UHS-I card and USB 3.0 reader
- Limited lifetime warranty for microSDHC UHS-I card and 1-year limited warranty for USB 3.0 reader
The Lexar® High-Performance microSDHC™ UHS-I card is a premium mobile memory solution for your smartphone, tablet, or sports camcorder. The Class 10 microSDHC UHS-I card and USB 3.0 reader give you the power to quickly and easily capture, play back, and transfer large, high-quality media files with read speeds up to 90MB/s (600x).* The Lexar High-Performance microSDHC UHS-I card is available in 16GB and 32GB capacities.
This little memory card has been a lifesaver for me, as most of you know, with Riley's autism, I have to have a device he can use if he needs it, and I feel totally confident that my memory won't run out by using my Lexar microSDHC memory card!
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way.