If you're like me..you think of flat irons, straighteners, things that make your hair straight. Right?
I had NO idea Flat Iron Experts carried more than just flat irons!
I was recently able to review their Babyliss Professional Nano-Titanium & Ceramic Hot Rollers with Jumbo & Super Jumbo Rollers and I am SO excited to show you my results!
This is the set I got to review. I have used hot rollers many times in the past, because my hair is fine and limp, and I always want to add body without adding a ton of curl. This jumbo set was PERFECT!
My before and after pic.
See how much fluffier and full of life my after picture is? I love the results. The rollers are really easy to use. I started at the sides with the smaller ones and in the back I used the larger ones. I read online that the longer you let them sit in your hair the better the curl will hold.
My curl and body held for about 8 hours!
Some of the features of the Babyliss Hot Rollers are:
- Nano-titanium is an exceptional conductor of heat
- Stable at ultra-high temperatures & provides optimum heat performance
- Includes 4 lightweight jumbo size rollers (1-3/4") & 4 super jumbo rollers (2") for maximum root lift
- Comes with 8 butterfly clips
- Flocked velvet surface provides excellent grip
- Includes Ceramic technology. Ultra fast heat up
- Stay cool ends for easy handling
- On/Off switch with indicator light
- "Heat ready" dot on one of the rollers changes color when the rollers are ready for use
- Transparent lid ensurers that rollers maintain heat within
- AC 110V 60Hz for use in USA/Canada
- One-year limited warranty
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned in this post to help facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and I was not influenced in any way.