Thursday, July 11, 2013
How to be a Thank You Note Writer
Are you a thank you note writer?
If not, you should be. Thank you notes are a powerful way of expressing gratitude. They are the longest lasting way of saying "thank you" (OK, outside of giving someone a permanent tattoo in their sleep...but that never works).
Either way, you can get a great deal on stylish, personalized thank you notes from Tiny Prints today. They are selling all of their more than 1700 designs for 50% off...for less than 24 hours. The deal is only good from 10:00am Pacific Time today through 8:59am Pacific Time tomorrow.
They have perfect designs for graduates to say thanks, thanking people for Easter gifts, for kids, for parents, for business, for literally every occasion. And you get to personalize them by adding your own text, choosing your font, and even uploading your own pictures if you choose.
Creating custom thank you cards is easy:
1. Visit their Deal of the Day Page. Click through to the thank you cards. Make sure to do so before 7:30 AM PT to allow yourself time to finish your order by 8:00 AM PT.
2. Choose from hundreds of designs. Pick the one that best fits your personality.
3. Customize the cards. Pick your own fonts, add pictures to some designs, choose your favorite colors, and play with the design. Make it scream "you."
4. Double check your design. Make sure it looks like you want it to.
5. Checkout. When you checkout, use the promo code DEAL0711 for 50% off.
That's it! Super simple, but you have to act fast.
They'll be to your door in about a week and all you'll need then is a good pen and a thankful heart.
at 1:08 PM