Friday, March 22, 2013

The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on Blu-Ray March 19th (and Giveaway!)

Ever since the Lord of the Rings, my kids have been obsessed with the movies. They were SO excited to see The Hobbit, and with Xander's birthday coming up in 2 weeks, I am glad it's great timing for the Blu-Ray to be released. 



.R.R. Tolkien’s epic adventure follows the journey of Bilbo Baggins, who is swept into an amazing quest to reclaim the lost Dwarf Kingdom of Erebor from the fearsome dragon Smaug. Approached out of the blue by the wizard Gandalf the Grey, Bilbo finds himself joining a company of thirteen dwarves led by the legendary warrior, Thorin Oakenshield. Their journey will take them into the Wild; through treacherous lands swarming with Goblins and Orcs, deadly Wargs and Sorcerers.

 
From Academy Award®-winning filmmaker Peter Jackson comes “The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey,” the first of a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by J.R.R. Tolkien.





 
Now for the giveaway!
You can enter to win The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on Blu-Ray/DVD Combo Pack below! 
 
 
a Rafflecopter giveaway

74 comments:

  1. 63% hobbit!

    xnicolenewbyx@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am 62% Hobbit.
    Kellywcu8888ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am 75% Hobbit. Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
    Reneewalters3 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm 73% hobbit

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 75% Hobbit!
    bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. 44% hobbit

    ssgsweeps @Hotmail .com

    ReplyDelete
  7. 64% hobbit.
    Thanks for the chance.
    mogrill12@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am 79% Hobbit. I want to thank you for this awesome sweep and hope to win :) Thanks !! corrysue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. 65% Hobbit here
    cody_endres(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. On one instance, I got a 52%, but another instance, I received a 42%.

    Lonerwor@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. i'm only 50% hobbit - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm 50% Hobbit! Maybe my other half is Elf :)

    lpenoro@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm only 46% hobbit.
    Michelle Tucker

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am 38% Hobbit.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm 65% Hobbit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am 65% Hobbit
    marypopmom (at) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  17. 68% Crazy Hobbit the other 32% unknown?

    Thank you...Single Dad Danny

    motoxmanager@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. 43% hobbit vivian
    darkeve@care2.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I received a 54% maybe i'm only halvsies...LOL

    ReplyDelete
  20. I am 69% Hobbit, which is weird because I always walk around barefoot!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'm 50% Hobbit!
    mightynaynay(at)cs.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am 77% Hobbit!
    lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. I got 65% :( (lilbittypandaATaolDOTcom)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I scored 50%

    rtrexel@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am 35% Hobbit!

    theyyyguy@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I am 45% hobbit!

    FunkyColdMadena@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. I am 52% hobbit
    daveshir2005@yahoo.com
    fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

    ReplyDelete