Home schooling is a big part of my life.
It means I have alot more to do, and alot more to delegate.
So much, that I constantly have lists all over the place. That's one reason why I was excited to hear about
Every week has it's own page, along with daily chores to keep you focused (which is something I need!)
I love that I can add in my own chores every day, and I can use the planner to give chores to others in my house, otherwise I end up doing it all!
The planner can be purchased here
for just $14 for the whole year!
You can choose between one with Bible verses, or without.
The planner includes the following.
- Master Family Planner. Keep track of the entire family’s activities on a daily/weekly basis all in one convenient place.
- Special Occasion Calendar/Gift Planner. You’ll always be prepared for the next birthday or special occasion.
- Holiday Gift Planner Worksheet. Keep track of your holiday shopping list and purchases and what still needs wrapped or delivered. Never forget that well-hidden gift again!
- Babysitter Information Form. This form makes it easy to provide your sitter with all the information he or she needs so you can relax and enjoy your time away.
- Quick Contacts. Helps you keep important emergency contacts available for easy reference when you need them in a hurry as well as frequently used numbers.
- Family Emergency/Medical Information Form. Record your family’s medical and insurance information on this form—it will be easy to find and share with those that need it.
- Website/App List for Kids. An easy way your kids can list the websites they want to visit, or apps or songs they want to buy. This gives you a chance to review first and make sure the content is age appropriate!
- Website/App List for Me. A place to record websites you want to visit or apps you want to buy during your downtime.
- Account Keeper Sheet. Keep track of online accounts, including usernames and passwords. Never get locked out of your account again!
- Weekly Menu Planner/Shopping List. Plan your menus for the week so you arrive at the store prepared and don’t over-purchase.