OraMD Giveaway Hosted by Pea of Sweetness
About OraMD:OraMD is a 100% pure liquid toothpaste, mouthwash and breath freshener
- Contains only all-natural 100% pure ingredients - oils of peppermint, spearmint and almond
- Combining the
- bacteria fighting properties of OraMD’s ingredients
- the OraMD 4 Step Oral Hygiene Program, and
- the information in Dr. Tom McGuire’s book, Healthy Teeth Healthy Body, gives you the best knockout punch to fight oral care issues.
- Ingredients help create and maintain a clean and healthy environment in your mouth (gum conditions have been linked to numerous other conditions)
- Has interdental access, so it gets in between your teeth and those hard-to-clean areas
- Leaves a fresh and clean feeling unlike anything you’ve ever experienced
- Ingredients polish teeth and make them feel as smooth as glass
- Safe and effective for everyone ages 3 and up
- May taste a little stout the first 3-7 uses
- Safe for braces, veneers, bonds, crowns, fillings and dentures
- Also available in Extra Strength, a more advanced formula
Visit the OraMD Website, and “Like” them on Facebook!
Thank-you to our amazing co-hosts: Giveaway Gator , Couponing with Integrity, Mommy Lesson Plans, and Meg's Daily Bytes, Reviews and other Online Distractions and all of the awesome participating bloggers!
About the Giveaway: This giveaway begins on 12/18 at 12:01am and ends on 1/1 at 11:59pm (times are EST) and is open to US Residents ages 18+. Please refer to the full terms and conditions in the Rafflecopter.
The Prize: THREE lucky winners will receive a bottle of OraMD.a Rafflecopter giveaway Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may be different than yours. 7 Kids and Us is not responsible for shipment of the prize.
I learned that Almost all toothpastes have an ingredient in them called Sodium Laurel Sulfate (SLS) which is used to suds up your toothpaste. The problem with SLS is it is used in clinical studies the world over to irritate your skin. Sodium Laurel Sulfate is a harsh chemical that has been used as a car wash soap and garage floor cleaners.ReplyDelete
This is a great product that is also gentle.ReplyDelete
Maizuru at AOL dot Com
it is gentleReplyDelete
No flouride or chemicals so it's safe for my kids.ReplyDelete
It has 400 drops per bottle.ReplyDelete