Tuesday, November 27, 2012
Free Phone Call from Santa for Kissimmee/Osceola Residents
Give your child the opportunity to tell "Santa Claus" what he/she wants for Christmas.
On Wednesday, December 19, 2012, your child can receive a personal call from Santa!
Simply provide Santa’s helpers with the following information:
• Child’s Name (how to pronounce if necessary) & Age (10 years and younger)
• Language: English or Spanish
• Home Phone Number (Best phone number to call)
• Best Time to Call Between: 5:30 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
• What Your Child Wants From Santa Claus
• Sibling’s Names and Ages
• School, Grade and Teacher
• Pet Name and Type of Pet
• Parent’s Wishes (Something Positive) of continued behavior
• E-mail Address
• First time or returning call
*Please note, this program is a phone calling service from Santa and Mrs. Claus and NOT a gift giving service. Please remember the day/time you have selected as Santa will be making a lot of calls and it is very difficult to make multiple calls to the same number.
Please e-mail email@example.com or mail letters to:
c/o Kissimmee Parks & Recreation Department
717 N. Palm Avenue, Kissimmee, FL 34741
Or drop it by the special North Pole mail boxes located at the Oak Street Park Community Center, Chamber’s Park Community Center, Kissimmee Civic Center, Lakeside Recreation Center, or City Hall. Don’t let your child miss out on this memorable moment!!
DEADLINE: Friday, December 14, 2012, or if mailing, envelopes must be postmarked by December 12, 2012.
at 8:46 AM